Coordinate multiple property enquiries to ensure that project schedules, milestones, and deadlines are met on a timely basis.
About Mosaic: Mosaic Transit Constructors (Mosaic) - a consortium comprised of Aecon, Dragados, and Dufferin – is partnering with Metrolinx and Infrastructure Ontario to design, build and maintain the transformative Finch West Light Rail Transit (LRT) system in the City of Toronto.
Position: Property Access and Business Continuity Lead
Reports to: Property Access and Business Continuity Manager
Location: Toronto, ON
• Coordinate multiple property enquiries to ensure that project schedules, milestones, and
deadlines are met on a timely basis.
• Work with site teams to determine schedules for permanent easements, temporary property
easements or permission to enter lands and communicate any special requirements for
restoration required under easement agreements.
• Coordinate as appropriate, negotiations affecting property owners including obtaining
Permission to Enter.
• Negotiate site specific agreements with property owners as needed.
• Lead and/or attend meetings and working committees, representing the FWLRT property
requirements and obligations, as directed.
• Create strong relationships with stakeholders to demonstrate the projects commitment to
ensuring that all parties are in alignment.
• Undergraduate degree in civil engineering or a post‐secondary college diploma in a related
discipline (e.g., planning, urban studies, engineering, and/or involving a focus on real
• Sound judgement; well developed interpersonal and oral and written communication skills;
proven organizational and problem-solving skills; highly developed conflict resolution and
• Ability to read and understand reference plans, engineering drawings, general knowledge of
common engineering and construction practices.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Ability to think strategically and conceptually, analyze data, consider relevant issues, and
recommend innovative solutions.
• 3+ years in projects involving Construction /Development/ Expropriation/ Environmental
• Strong interpretation skills in Project Agreements, Contract, and legal documents
• Knowledge in the expropriation process, real estate agreements, valuation of property would
be an asset.
Working Conditions/ Physical Effort:
• Able to perform in a fast-paced environment
• Prolonged sedentary positioning
• Walking, lifting, equipment operation, etc.
• Moderate physical activities
• Ability to use stairs, ladders and climb over rough terrain
• Primary work location is the Project site for Mosaic Transit Group
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package in a fast-paced work environment. We are looking for innovative, forward-thinking people who enjoy challenges and want to work on leading-edge infrastructure projects.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will
To apply for this position, please submit resume online by clicking here: firstname.lastname@example.org