Ensure identification and resolution of the interfaces of depot equipment and service vehicles with the main subsystems (e.g. Signalling, CW, Power supply, etc.).
- Ensure the review of technical documents of design of the suppliers
- Ensure customer relationship as technical focal point in terms of depot equipment and service vehicles requirements
- Witness to factory tests of the machines of suppliers, assuring compliance with design requirements and procedures and the execution of the Verification activities on Depot documents, according to the V&V Plan
- Manage customer relationship as technical focal point in terms of depot equipment and service vehicles requirements
- Indentify and solve the interfaces of depot equipment and service vehicles with the main subsystems (e.g. Signaling, CW, Power supply, Passenger Vehicles etc)
- Ensure on site supervision of installation activities of the supplier, ensuring compliance with the design and interfaces
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, a Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!