As a Marketing and Communications Intern, you will report to the Marketing & Communications Specialist and assist the Marketing and Communications Team with social media, content creation, and the rollout of digital assets and brand strategy. You will be involved with and flex your skills in many areas, including creative writing, marketing strategy, graphic design, and social media content creation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assist in coordinating various marketing initiatives including e-blasts, promotions items, social media, and digital content creation.
- Monitor FCR and subsidiary social media accounts, create and post content.
- Work with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Vimeo.
- Management of data analytics tools.
- Assist with marketing administration work and budget reconciling.
- Assist with ongoing projects within the team, including internal communications, development projects, administration.
- Participate in special projects and take on other duties as needed.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- You are currently enrolled in a post-secondary program, preferably in Marketing and Communications or a related field.
- Prior experience in marketing/communications or real estate is an asset.
- You are highly creative and have strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong proficiency with social media platforms.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate across all levels within and outside First Capital.
- You have outstanding organizational capabilities with the ability to prioritize.
- You are a self-starter with willingness to learn dynamic environment.
- Strong computer skills including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
Our Summer Internships are 4-month paid terms starting in May 2023 and ending in August 2023. Please note that our application deadline is February 10, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Select candidates will be invited to an interview with our team. Interviews will be conducted throughout February and March, and final hiring decisions will made by early April.
Our people are what makes us different. At First Capital we are committed to workplace diversity and inclusion within our organization, therefore, we encourage all qualified persons from all backgrounds to apply. Accommodations are available, upon request, to all applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process. To discuss any accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.